2.1

1 person at the front desk would not wait on me.I don't want to go into details.

My very first visit I had an apt and I was on time and I stood at the front desk and there were people that could check me in standing at the other end of the desk and would not come over to check me. They were just socializing. So I was about to get upset. I sat down on the chair and waited.

Then another lady came in that did not even have an apt and the lady that is suppose to check people in came right over to her and asked if she needed help. I then got up finally tried to get this lady to wait on me. I would have walked out if I had not already made an apt. This same lady that checks people in snubbed me each time I came in and needed to be checked in or out.

She treated me like a freak. She would wait on others with no problem. I had only one issue with one of the technicians and she acted like I was strange or something. The other 2 technicians were ok to me.

I had one technician that thought I was strange to and would not speak to me when I came in.I will never go back there again.

I felt ignored and I felt like some people thought I was some freak or something.I cannot tell others not to go there because as far as I could see they were nice and helpful to everyone else.

Review about: Dermacare Hr Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Dermacare HR?

Comments